LASH INVASION ACADEMY
- What kind of certification courses do you offer?
- Lash Invasion is proud to offer a wide selection of courses so that there is something for everyone, no matter their location or experience. We offer in-person small group trainings in Houston, TX; in-person private trainings in Houston, TX and Atlanta, GA; and online courses through LI Virtual Academy. Our World Class is for those with little-to-no experience and covers Classic, Hybrid, and Volume lash extensions. Our Master Class is for experienced lash artists and covers Advanced Volume and Mega Styling lash extensions.
- Will I get licensed through these courses?
- No lash studio is capable of licensing any students - that can only be done through cosmetology/esthetician school. Our courses certify students to perform lash services. The need for a license and/or certification is dependent upon a few different factors, especially your state and where you are going to be performing your services out of. As a general rule of thumb, a lash certification will allow you to do services on an independent level out of a home studio. When you want to expand your business, that is when you should consider cosmetology school.
- How can I earn my certification with just a virtual class?
- Our virtual courses have a set of requirements that must be completed in order for a student to earn their certification. At the end of each section, students must pass an in-depth quiz proving that they have studied and learned the information. Also, as a final step, students are required to submit photos of their practice sets on either a mannequin head or live model. We will use your quiz scores and photo submissions to determine if you have met the requirements and obtained the skills to be officially certified. You should be notified of whether or not you have completed your certification within a week of submitting your final photos.
- Is the virtual course going to teach me enough?
- YES! We have had many virtual students tell us that they're surprised by how in-depth and informative the virtual courses are. The course includes a very wide variety of lessons that provide the exact same information as the in-person courses. Also, virtual students work out of the same lash manual and are required to complete identical practice assignments as in-person students. We do not take certification lightly - we want to ensure that all students feel prepared and confident in their abilities before beginning to work with clients.
- Which course format is right for me?
- This also depends on a few factors - your location, budget, learning style, etc. For those in the local area, we would love to see you at one of our in-person trainings! We also have had many students travel to attend our trainings - Houston is a fun city to spend the weekend in! We have gotten a lot of great feedback that students are pleasantly surprised by how well they've been able to learn from a virtual course. However, some people just naturally prefer more hands-on instruction. Also, our virtual courses are offered at a lower price point.
- What if I cannot make it to my in-person training course?
- Please review our entire training policy, including information about no-shows and refunds, here.
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Lash Invasion is excited to now offer training payment plans through Shop Pay Installments and Sezzle. If you choose to enroll in a course by first paying the deposit, this deposit is NOT eligible for a payment plan. You must pay the deposit in full and then the rest of the tuition is due on the first day of the training. You also have the option to set up installments for the entire tuition and not pay a deposit. These installments are split into 4 equal payments over a period of 6 weeks.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Why is my package taking longer than expected?
- This could be due to a variety of issues - regular shipping delays, replenishing inventory, delivery issues, etc. If your order is taking significantly longer than expected, you are able to track it using your provided tracking number, or send us a message through email or on our website and we will look into it.
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Lash Invasion ships to a wide variety of countries, including the USA, Canada, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Italy, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Bermuda, Suriname, Philippines, Denmark, Iceland, and the Netherlands. If your country is not listed, please send us a message and we will try our best to make it possible.
- How long does it take for a product to come back in stock?
- Lash Invasion products are specially made and go through an extensive process to make sure that they are of the highest quality. Due to this, it can sometimes take around 6 weeks for products to be restocked. You are encouraged to sign up for email notifications to be one of the first to know when products are available again.
- What is your loyalty program?
- Lash Invasion is very excited to announce that we now have a loyalty program available for all of our Invader Babes! Customers can earn points through a variety of activities, such as making purchases, leaving products reviews, referring friends, and more! Points can then be used for discounts off future purchases.
- What is the easiest/fastest way to contact you with any questions or concerns?
- The best methods of contacting our team would be through email (email@example.com) or submitting a "Contact Us" form through our website. Our business hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm EST, and we will get back to you during those hours. If you attempt to contact us outside of these times, we will do our best to respond promptly before or on the next business day.